There are a debate in the discussion of how to press, when we get hurt or if there is pain. People have different opinions about whether to press with ice or warm things when we get hurt. So, it is important to clear out, what kind of press is required for what kind of pain. Normally, old pain is given warm press and new pain is given cold press.
1. Use ice if you have swelling because of wound or sprain.
2. Warm press is recommended for pain with arthritis, this makes blood circulation easier.
3. Wash head with cold water and wrap a cotton cloth in case of headache, this reduces pain and provides relief.
4. Use warm press in neck pain, neck muscles get relaxed by the warmth.
5. Use cold water in case of eye pain. Soak a cotton in cold water and keep them on eyes. This gets rid of eye tiredness and reduces pain.
6. Use warm press for back ache, this improves blood circulation and reduces pain.
7. Use warm press for muscle ache, this provides relief to muscles.