MediaNP

What will happen by using antibiotics for long time?

Antibiotics is a chemical medicine which prevent from different types of health problems but have also some side effects. Its side effect can also damage our kidney and liver. Here are some results by using antibiotics for long time. 1. Using antibiotics for long time impacts negative side effect according to the physicians. Main thing is that, such medicine harm …

Read More »

Necessary things about high blood pressure

In ancient time, blood pressure is rare health problem but become general nowadays. Adult people between the age of 20 to 30 years are also facing high blood pressure and take medicines. Only 2% to 3% reasons of blood pressure are known yet and remaining 97% reason are not found. Due to the changing life style, people want to spend …

Read More »

Feeling hangover due to alcohol? Here are remedies

Many people feels regret after drinking more alcohol and suffer from hang over next morning. People suffer more hangover who takes alcohol only in some occasion in comparison with alcoholic people. Hangover make people lazy and impact upon their work. At such situation, eat these following food items that remove hangover. 1. Eggs: It contain amino-acid which decrease the toxin …

Read More »

Don’t get married with these type of partner

As per the increasing age, we can understand and know lots of things that make our sense and mind sharp. But, we can establish a relationship to our love partner even know his/her mistakes, faults and bad things. Because we love such person blindly. Some mistakes in love relationship lost our priority, importance and value ourselves. It is better to …

Read More »

Men have to eat compulsory yellow part of egg

Many people don’t eat yellow part of eggs because they think that gives negative impact to the skin and appears different types of pimples and spots on skin. So they like to eat only white part. But, the yellow part of egg contain more protein and other necessary nutrition than white part. It is more beneficial for the adult men …

Read More »