Aluminium foil is normally used to keep food warm. Foods are wrapped in it when we order food from a restaurant or hotel for home delivery. It might sound strange but this paper is a very useful item for teeth. Try this out once if you want sparkly white teeth. Wrap aluminum foil on teeth and see the magic.
1. First make a paste by mixing some toothpaste with baking soda.
2. Then take a piece of aluminium foil and fold it in such a way that it fits on your teeth.
3. Now apply the mixture of toothpaste and baking soda on the foil and fit it on your teeth. DO not leave any part of your teeth.
4. Make sure that the aluminium foil is big and long enough to cover up all your teeth.
5. Do this process two times on your teeth. But doing this more than twice can harm the enamel of your teeth.
6. Leave it on for a while and later brush it off and rinse with water.