Who may have dandruff?
Dandruff is seen in any age but it is normally seen more in 12-20 years. It is also seen more in winter.
Some causes of dandruff:
– Using oily hair products can cause dandruff.
– The reason behind it is still unknown but weakness in immune system causes dandruff.
Some other causes of dandruff:
– Change in hormones
– Unhealthy habits, too much sweating in head, bad eating habit, using different chemicals in hair, cold weather and dry atmosphere.
– Long term tension, fatigue and stress.
– Allergy or hypersensitivity
How to cure dandruff?
Dandruff can be cured without treatment. Different shampoos are available for dandruff.
How to cure for skin of people with dandruff.
Dandruff can not be completely removed but it’s effect can be reduced. Use these methods:
– Reduce tension
– Washing hair regularly.
– Avoiding different chemicals to treat hair.
– Eating healthy. Consume more vitamins of zinc B category and fatty acids.
– Prevent sharp sun ray.
When to take recommendation from doctor?
– If your scalp becomes red, itchy, it starts to bleed or it burns or this problem is seen on face too.
– If skin from scalp starts to peel, the sensitivity of scalp starts to die and if this problem is seen in different parts of the scalp.
– In case of excess hair loss.